• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mabel's having surgery today

Mabel's Mom

Mabel is having her tonsils and maybe more of her soft pallet removed in hopes of stoping her sleep apnea/seizures today. I'm scared to death but I can't stand to see her suffer any more. All the prayers you can spare would be appreciated. We'll keep you posted on her progress.
Karin

I'll be thinking of you and Mabel. We're sending you and Mabel hugs and positive thoughts. :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope she has a speedy recovery. Please let us know how she's doing. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Good luck today Karin and be assured that Mabel and you will be in my thoughts and prayers today. Sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts for a safe op and a speedy recovery for Mabel.

:flwr: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Karin--you and sweet little Mabel are in my thoughts and prayers today. I'm smitten with Mabel--she has the sweetest face. She reminds me of Mia, too! :)

Please keep us posted.

Karin - praying for the surgery to go well and help alleviate Mabel's problems. Will be thinking of you all day.

Awwwww Karin, I'm so sorry that Mabel is going through this. You will both be in my prayers. God bless you and keep Mabel safe.

i sure hope it helps. you have to do something. She is not able to breathe. i hope so much that you will now see a difference, as she heals. it sounds like quite a serious surgery--i'm hoping and praying for her and you.

Thank you all for the kind words. Still no word from the vet. We are going stir crazy waiting! Can't seem to think about anything else but Mabel.
Karin

Sending good thoughts in a northward direction this afternoon, Karin. I hope you have heard something by now and will post some positive news soon.

Hi Karin. Am thinking of Mabel today and sending lots of hugs. Hugs and doggy kisses from Fergus and Cooper. I hope the op helps with Mabels's problems. :flwr:

*HUGZ*! to you and Mabel Karin!! good luck to little mabel - let us know how she comes out of it. :) good luck! :flwr:

Back