• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cicero's First Bath

He´s absolutely adorable :flwr:
I just want to jump through the computer and hug him :hug:

Andrea and Diva also have that Victoria secret PINK dog :lpy:

I love how there's a matzo ball soup picture stuck in there! :roll: :lol:

Cicero is very cute, and it looks as though he did well in his bath!

"oh no his favourite toy is pink!" Umm he's a boy he is supposed to want to play with pink as in girls! :lol: YOU! I have not even bathed Kodee yet because I am a chicken! But I did put her in the laundry tub today and put a half inch of water in cause her feet were 100% mud. icon_whistling Kodee couldnt have cared less - silly me :sl*p:

Cicero, you are the sweetest little boy! So photogenic! Your mummy and daddy must be having so much fun with you! I absolutely loved all the photos! ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cicero is one very cute little boy! He has such a sweet expression. Looks like he was quite a good boy for his bath :)
Julie and the girls

He is just adorable, what a sad expression in the bath, Ohhh Bless. Give him a big hug from me :lotsaluv:

Anna (Harvey's Mum

Back