• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Clever Cavaliers

Maxxs_Mummy

Did anyone else see the 'Clever Cavaliers' http://www.clevercavaliers.co.uk/ performing at Crufts? I can honestly say that I think I enjoyed this more than the actual showing/judging we watched.

If you look on their webpage, Charlie is the one on his 'naughty basket' - he was so comical and once sent there, he didn't want to come out again.

Who says 'dumb animals'? These were far from being dumb :lol:

Thanks for posting the link. They are all gorgeous. I think Tucker is brilliant of course, as we all think our cavaliers are. If you ever find a video clip, please share that too. I wonder if Cruft's will be shown here on our television? If anyone knows of a future televised date, would appreciate the information.

Thanks again for posting the link.

. I think Tucker is brilliant of course, as we all think our cavaliers are.

I would have to disagree...I think Cody is dumb as rocks but it just makes him even more precious. :lol:

The clever cavaliers were great, I'm so glad we stopped by that area to see them. Once Charlie went into the naughty basket and didn't want to come out.

I kept saying 'Toby doesn't do that' or 'I wish I could train Toby like that' :lol:

I have looked and looked for a video for you all to see. Alas, there doesn't seem to be one online :(

It's such a shame because we enjoyed it so much and I was laughing so much at their antics that I had tears rolling down my face.

I think it was Charlie refusing to come out of the naughty basket that did it :lol:

They are all lovely and so so clever.
However looking at the picture most of them look to be a bit on the weighty side which surprised me ?
Is this the case or is it just their fluffy coats ?

It says in the link that they featured on the show Sunday night but I was watching and I didn't see them :roll:

Where it says on the webpage that they have been asked to perform at Crufts again, it was in one of the side rings, not the main ring. Thats were me and Donna saw them, I think it was in Hall 4 by the Kennel Club stand.

Like you said Donna, Charlie was the star of the show :lol:

luvzcavs said:
They are all lovely and so so clever.
However looking at the picture most of them look to be a bit on the weighty side which surprised me ?
Is this the case or is it just their fluffy coats ?

It is just their fluffy coats - they are all lovely sized babies :flwr:

Back