• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Show us your freckles!!

Remali

Hi! My name is Bentley and I was trying to catch some shut-eye when my Mom snapped this photo of me....she likes my freckles! Anyone else have freckles too?!

boysMarch2007001.jpg

Hi there Oliver! Wow! You have some very cool freckles, I love'em! I think our freckles sort of make us look quite distinguished!

:)

Ha I am amused! I thought all brown spots on the face were red yeast infection. I guess I can stop tormenting Kodee with Diamond eye on her paw and under her chin now! Some days I wonder about my slowness :sl*p:

Kodee said:
Ha I am amused! I thought all brown spots on the face were red yeast infection. I guess I can stop tormenting Kodee with Diamond eye on her paw and under her chin now! Some days I wonder about my slowness :sl*p:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like something I would do.

Kodee said:

am sooo sorry that just me laff so much i dribbled my coffee :yikes

inca said:
Kodee said:

am sooo sorry that just me laff so much i dribbled my coffee :yikes
Watch it, I may come after your chin dabbled in brown coffee spots with the diamond eye!

Hi !
I think that freckles are very cute too, though I like them when they are not too many
On my avatar, you can see that Balrog has very few freckles : one so much close to his nose that we can hardly see it adn another one which my fiance calls "the cindy crawford freckle" because of its place... :lol:

I am so fond of freckles because, I think, my Irish Mom always told me they were wonderful icon_whistling .
When I saw this little guy it was instant love enhanced by his generous freckles. Here he lies on a good pillow (Shanes backside) as I look down on him. See his long eyelashes at the corner of his eye-sexy :)
IMG_0184.jpg

I have lots of freckles on my nose. He's from Ireland too, so I guess Freckle's Irish grandmother would think he was beautiful too!

colin.jpg

no more pictures, please!
20060815_0009.jpg

Awwww they are all so cute! I love the adorable little faces!! Just makes me wanna give them all a big smooch...Cavaliers definitely have the most "smoochable" faces ever!

I love that pose Danalynn! How the front legs are waaay out!

And Muffy's smudge is adorable!

Back