• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Freddie is starting his classes tonight

We never got to attend the training course last night got a call from home to say that freddie had vomited all over the sitting room :flwr: . So i went home to mind him for the evening, he was in good form i think it may have being something he eaten!

he is in great form now! my niece brought him for a lil walk around my area, as she thinks that she is freddies walker (she's 10 and wants to be a vet) so i think he may have eaten something when on the walk, he was ok when i got home and i did some chicken for him and he loved it!

So i will be going to his training course on wednesday with him!

Freddie is after getting sick again, h2b had to bring my car to me in work and collect his own so when he was on his way home in his jeep freddie got sick again! i have a vets appointment for a general check-up this evening, so h2b is going to take him to that!!

freddie went to the vets yesterday and they think that he has sensitive tummy, he is on special food and if he is still unwell in 2wks they will do blood tests!! i never got to see him yesterday so i didn't know what form he was in but they are all saying here that he is so much better today :)

My poor baby fingers crossed there is no blood tests needed :yikes

Back