• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mabel's home

Mabel's Mom

Mabel made it through the surgery yesterday. The vet took her tonsils and her laryngeal saccules which, from what I understand, are deeper down her throat. He thinks because these were enlarged they may have been the biggest part of the problem. We picked her up late in the afternoon and she pretty much slept until this morning....with no episodes! It's early yet, but that gives us hope. Of course, we still didn't get any sleep because we were listening so closely to her breathing. She is much more alert this morning after going out to pee and sniffing the fresh air...and seemed to enjoy some scrambled eggs. It was so good to see those big brown eyes looking at me again.
We'll have to wait and see if this will stop her episodes for good, but we are hopeful. Thank you all for your kindness. We'll keep you posted on Mabel's progress.
Karin

Welcome home Mabel :rah: :mexwav: :*nana: :flwr: :flwr:

Glad it all went well and hopefully she will go from strength to strength.

:flwr: :hug:

I'm SO glad Mabel is home and doing well!! I hope this takes care of her problems--I have a feeling it will.

Hugs to you and Mabel. Please keep us posted on her progress. :flwr:

Hooray!!! I was so anxious to check in this morning and see how things went. Hopefully she will so much more comfortable now. Welcome home Mabel!!

I had been thinking about little Mabel too. I'm so glad she is home and on the mend. We'll keep our fingers crossed that this solves her problem. :flwr:

Get well Mabel.

Hugs!!! :flwr:

I am so glad she is ok. I hope and pray for you all that this will fix her problem and that the recovery period be kind to Mabel.
:hug: . and big licks and kisses from me and the boys.

So glad she's doing well. Will continue to keep our fingers and paws crossed for a quick recovery. :flwr: :xfngr: :xfngr: :paw: :paw: :paw: :lotsaluv:

I'm so glad to see this news, Karin! I too have a feeling that this is going to resolve her problems. Please keep us posted on her progress.

I'm so happy to hear sweet Mabel came through her surgery and is home and doing well. :flwr:

You must be so relieved to have Mabel home now Karin. It sounds like she has done well & I darly hope that this resolves her issues.

:flwr:

Welcome home Mabel....be a good girl for mummy and rest now!

and Karin....you must get those feet up and rest as well, you must be exhausted! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

take care,

Alison.

Back