• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Breeder has 2 new Ruby puppies!

Everyone needs a ruby, don't they? ;) And a blenheim of course... :D

Bronte -
After reading this thread I realized that my little ruby,Teddy, is most likely in some way related to the new puppies in your posting. His mother is Campanards Wilma from Sweden!

If they have anything like the personality of Teddy I would get both of them!!!

Bronte,

Ruby here. I really want another Ruby sister. Would your breeder be willing to help me out. I've got to work fast, because Sydney is working to find another tricolor sister or brother.

Ruby in Virginia :paw:

Sydney said:
Bronte,

Ruby here. I really want another Ruby sister. Would your breeder be willing to help me out. I've got to work fast, because Sydney is working to find another tricolor sister or brother.

Ruby in Virginia :paw:
Guys!! Be you've got to be more universal - get a black and tan little sibling or one of those beige and white ones - Kodee!

:yikes oh wow!!! they are soooo small and cute!!!!

and their father is an absolute stunner!

Ruby here,

I guess Sydney and I are just a little partial to our own colors, I just love the picture of my little ruby cousins. But you're right, we need a complete cross section of Cavaliers to keep Sydney and I on our toes. You'll be pleased to know that my Dad wants a Black and Tan as well as a Blenheim to round out our family but Mom is slightly hesitant. She says I get heavy when we have to be carried and if we have four she doesn't know if she can handle two while Dad handles the other two. But Dad is pretty persuasive, so when he brings the subject up and tries to convince Mom we need two more, we help him out by sitting at his feet and looking up at her with those big brown eyes hoping that she cannot refuse the Cavalier stare. Wish us luck and keep posting those cute pictures. Oh, yeah and keep forwading to us the names and addresses of good breeders so we can leave them on Mom's pillow at night. It's funny because she thinks Dad is doing it. HEE HEE!

Bark On!

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Back