• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Updated Pics of my boys

Linda

I have'nt posted any pics in a little while, I snapped a few of them today and thought you may like to see them.
It was a very long day today, the weather is miserable but all I have to do is look at my babies and I get all warm inside. :D :D :D :D

They truly do love one another, I love it when they lay together. :l*v: :hug: :l*v:

DudleyDarby.jpg

Darby is growing up so fast, I hope his ears grow as long as Dudleys one day. :xfngr:

MyBoys.jpg

My Darling Dudley, whom I will love forever he melts me all over, I often get carried away with my wee red head so thought I would add a couple of Dudley on his own. :flwr: :l*v: :flwr:
I just love him so much. :lotsaluv:

Dudley.jpg

Okay mom go away, I am a bit shy you know. icon_blshing icon_blshing

MyDudley.jpg

Linda - you truly have two of the most adorable little boys!!! I get such a kick out of your avatar photo every time I see it. They just look so dang sweet. And look at Dudley's ears....major fashion model there!!

Beautiful ears ! As I love blenheims, I just fell in love with Dudley...!:luv:
And your darby makes me want a ruby : I like his white spot on the chest

If they ever go missing, you know right where to look...my backyard! I just love your boys. They are truly gorgeous.

Wow! I can't believe how big Darby is and how LONG Dudley's ears are! What handsome boys!

:w*w: Oh my!!! :l*v: :l*v: Two beautiful boys :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

More pics when you're ready please!!! :luv: :luv: :luv:

There are two girlies here asking to to Ontario for their walkies icon_whistling icon_whistling

:flwr:

molly said:
If they ever go missing, you know right where to look...my backyard! I just love your boys. They are truly gorgeous.
Ditto that for me! They are soooo handsome. :luv: :luv:
Linda, is Darby the same size as Dudley now?

Cathy Moon said:
molly said:
Ditto that for me! They are soooo handsome. :luv: :luv:
Linda, is Darby the same size as Dudley now?

We'll Molly Darling, I may just show up in your backyard with both of them. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Cathy Darby is still a bit smaller than Dudley at the moment, but he doesnt have his coat yet. I am sure that will change his feathering is in around his legs and some on his chest. His ears are starting to get long, I only pray that they will be as long as Dudley's or even better his Dad. :xfngr:

Here is a picture of Darby's Daddy, I think he has the longest ears I have ever seen on a cavalier.
henry0021.jpg

henry0011.jpg

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments on my boys, I love them so much. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

I often tend to speak more of Darby as he is spunkier, Dudley is and always has been more regal. :D :D :D

Back