• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello again - it has been a long time

Heritage Cavaliers

Hi everyone I know I have been off line for sometime. It has been busy with work, children, dogs, shows and everything else life seems to throw at you. I did want to share some of our accomplishments. :D

In December my boy was awarded a Best of Breed – it has been a long hard road but the hard work is starting to pay off. Shortly after he injured his leg and I pulled him off the circuit until last month. This month we will be showing the last two weekends this month. :drivecar:

The rest has done him good and we hope to finish out his AKC Championship soon. I am also excited that one of his sons will be showing in his first show this weekend! :D :D :D

I have also been very actively involved in a club as we move toward AKC recognition. If there are any members in the Dallas Forth Worth area that may be interested, please contact me. We have a great group of people who have joined together and dedicated their resources and talents – thanks to everyone’s collective efforts we are moving forward. So if you find yourself in out area, please stop by and introduce yourself! ;)

If anyone has been through this process and can offer support and guidance, it will also be much appreciated.

I am also very pleased to announce that our cavalier babies appear in a JC Penny add – you can see them on-line and also in the new Spring catalogue. I have attached some photos from the photo shoot so everyone can enjoy.

I hope that things are slowing down some, I will be able to post more – I see lots of new names and faces. :flwr:

Misha-BOB.jpg

JCP-1.jpg

JCP-2.jpg

JCP-3.jpg

JCP-4.jpg

JCP-5.jpg

JCP-6.jpg

How funny that your pups are in the JC Penney spring ad! I was online this morning looking at bedding (I have to set up my guest room) and I saw the Cavaliers on one bedding set! I was going to go back later in the day and post the picture! Too funny! Congrats!

OH MY GOSH!! Those pictures are adorable!!! Do the puppies come with the bedding!! If so, sign me up for ten!!!! ;) :D

They are loverly photos but how do you get them to sit still ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam|)

Your puppies are FAMOUS! How fun! I love love love those pictures of them lounging around on the bed.

I love those pictures!! Especially, the last one--so adorable!!! They make the bedding look beautiful! :)

I found the photo. it's on p. 829 of the spring/summer catalog. It's the third one down -- the one with all the puppies lined up behind the pillow. The photo is flipped horizontally in the catalog.

They're so cute! I have no idea how they got all of them to sit still!

Dave

Nice to have you back and congrats on the BOB -- that's a great achievement and you must be so proud!

Love those pics too -- every bed should come with four puppies! :lol:

We had a great time at the photo shoot - the puppies were playing and jumping around (being puppies) then one of the ladies started to coo at them and they all stopped, froze and looked over. By the end of the shoot they were all starting to fall alseep on the bedding (to bad I dotn have any of those pics to share).

Thank you for the kind words on my boy - I have been so happy with his development - and he looks much better now than in the photo - I am excited about being back in the ring with him!

Congratulations!! What an achievement! He looks great.

and the puppy photos are so adorable, that must've been fun for them and you. :)

Back