• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New puppy

Thank you, his breeder has just sent me these two pics, wide awake this time.

425630638_c5e6d27c02_m.jpg

425630150_75333604f6_m.jpg

Been to pick Barney up and the first thing we did was take him out for a wee, then he was looking for his dinner. He ate the lot, the little porker:D so pleased to have him home.:luv:

He is not interested in the toys that we got him but he loves the cat's ball. OOh he has started playing with the duck one by humping it. Thought that would come later.:eek:

Sounds like a feisty little fella! Have fun with him...he sounds like he's going to keep you very entertained
:D

You must be so happy to now have him with you. Congratulations! :rah: And yeah, he does sound like he's going to be a feisty little fellow too.... already into the humping the poor defenceless squeeky toy.

He follows us all over and he is so loving but he is also like a mini tornado. He cried during the night, but only for a short time, and he never had an accident in his cage, but plenty on my carpet.;) good excuse for getting another carpet when he is out of that stage.:D I'll take some more pics when I have my batteries charged up.

Back