• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bentley enjoying another chew

BarbMazz

Bentley was really into his bully stick today. Of course, he wanted to chew it on my silk duvet.. but what the heck.. he's my little bentler boo!!

"watchoo lookin' at momma"
bentleychew.jpg

"nevermind i'm just gonna chew a little here"
bentchew5.jpg

bentchew4.jpg

bentchew3.jpg

"had enough pictures there, momma? leave me in peace!"
bentleychew2.jpg

Oh what a love! Your Bentley is gorgeous, and he sure looks happy with his bully stick!

Those are wonderful photos, Barb.

Bentley reminds me of Charley when he was young and healthy. :)

Comfy place to chew his bully stick! :lol:

He is so cute! :flwr: Bentley is what Josh wants to name our next boy. As long as it is a doggy and not a human :sl*p: :lol:

Remali said:
Oh what a love! Your Bentley is gorgeous, and he sure looks happy with his bully stick!

Thank you! He likes to hop up on the bed with it because he thinks Clancy won't join him. Little does he know that Clancy made that jump earlier this week. He has a little reprieve while Clancy recuperates, but then all bets are off!

Zippy said:
Those are wonderful photos, Barb.

Bentley reminds me of Charley when he was young and healthy. :)

Comfy place to chew his bully stick! :lol:

Thanks! He is the one who likes a comfy place, that's for sure. He is my little snuggle-bug.

Bentley is such a love!

I've noticed you've always had a soft spot for my sweetie-pie... thank you, Cathy.

I love ALL Cavaliers...but I don't know what it is about Bentley! The first time I saw his picture I was smitten. The other one that really grabbed a hold of me and never let go was Peaches...I just adored that girl.

Beautiful Bentley, need i say more :lotsaluv:

Harvey's allowed anywhere in the house, even my bed too, but normally found in my daughters room stealing her teddies :rotfl:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Back