• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I Never Knew I Was So Little...Until I Went to Kindergarten

Barb B

Yikes! I always thought I was so big. I am very, VERY little. Every big dog within miles and miles is in my Puppy Kindergarten class.

German Shepherd, Boxer (scariest thing I ever saw...), Golden Doodles, Labs, Australian Shepherd, even the Springer Spaniel is w-a-y bigger than me.

:shock:

I am 15 weeks old tomorrow, and all those dogs are bigger than I will ever be full grown. But, of course, I still had an unfair advantage - I am a Cavalier!! :badgrin: Everyone wanted to meet me.

It's good to be a Cavalier - as long as your people are there to protect you. :flwr:

Star, a very small little tri-color...

Kodee is 14 wks and on her last class next wk. Our class has a sheppard but he is the most gentle dog of them all. He is so sweet and careful with Kodee, unlike the little terrier and minature poodle who terrify her!

Wait till the 2nd or 3rd class, Kodee finally let some of the others play with her. They get the hang of it pretty quick - I find its me who doesnt get the hang of it (larger dogs)!

Sounds exactly like Ollie's experiences at puppy school! The other dogs were ginormous and scary but he was definately the star among the people! :D

Re: I Never Knew I Was So Little...Until I Went to Kindergar

Barb B said:
But, of course, I still had an unfair advantage - I am a Cavalier!! :badgrin: Everyone wanted to meet me.

.....and Star, you are a very cute little Cavalier at that.... :D well done for doing the class! it gets easier every week.

Alison.

I hope you weren't scared of those big doggies, Star? You just give them a woof and show them who's boss - they'll soon understand that little dogs are small in stature but big in personality :lol:

My little Charlie just came home and all of his doggie cousins are much bigger than him. My in-laws have a Springer (Harley) and he is terrified of Charlie. That doesn't stop Charlie - he keeps circling and barking trying to make Harley play with him.

If Star is as spunky as Charlie she won't have any trouble playing with those big puppies. And the simple fact that she is a Cavalier will keep her the center of attention.

Back