• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where are they?

Cathy T

Hey...did you invite these guys onto our bed?
HPIM2125.jpg

Guess we'll make the best of it and just pose?
HPIM2127.jpg

Jake to her purrrfect pet "hang in there kid...she always gives us treats after this!"
HPIM2131.jpg

We had some company a couple of weeks ago (7 Cavaliers!!) and Quincy was quite crazy about Shelby (I don't think the feeling was reciprocal...little snot nosed girl!)
HPIM2110.jpg

Ahh...you know you want to play with me...I'm so cute!
HPIM2112.jpg

Shelby got tired of Daddy's channel surfing...so she stole the remote
HPIM2113.jpg

Just looking pretty
HPIM2121.jpg

Okay, you CANNOT see my face in this one (I cut it out!!) I was in my jammies and ready for bed when hubby snapped this one. This was when my latest rescue boy, Jasper, came to spend a couple of nights with us. He obviously had no problem making himself right at home :D
noface.jpg

Great Pics Cathy, I count 8 can you imagine the fun you would have with 8 Cavaliers. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes
Shelby and Jake are gorgeous I love the pic of both of them just looking pretty. They sure are doing a outstanding job. :D :D :D :D :D

Nice p.j.'s. ;) ;) ;)

Your furries are not lacking in the comfort department. :D :D :D :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They look so unsure about all those stuffed doggies!

Great pics (even if we aren't allowed to see you!) ;) :flwr:

:rotfl: cl*p THOSE PICS ARE GREAT!!
That first pic, you can almost hear Jake say to Shelby: " Don't even think about talking to these guys Shelby" :lol: :lol:

:flwr:

Those pics with the stuffed dogs are just hilarious... and I am still laughing that you have just a white box for your head. :lol:

and I am still laughing that you have just a white box for your head.

You like that huh? I'm telling you...had you seen how awful I looked you would have thanked me!! I was exhausted and it sure showed.

If you look carefully at the pictures of them with the stuffed dogs...you will notice that two of the blenheims have no ears :roll: Umm...that would be Shelby's doing!! She is such a little firecracker!! That is her usual spot on the bed. She'll get up there and dig in the pillows until all you can see is the top of her head.

Hi Cathy

I am going to teach Harvey to steal the remote, we have the same problem in our home :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are absolutely gorgeous photos.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Aww I just love pictures of Jake & Shelby! I love the one of 'snotty' Shelby turning her nose up at her admirer. That made me laugh :) Thanks for sharing Cathy! Can't wait for Bella to meet them!

Back