• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sex and the City "Elizabeth Taylor" video!

Julie S

Just found this on YouTube ... Bronte started the discussion (Elizabeth Taylor the Cavalier is in her avatar) and I know some of you haven't seen the gorgeous blenheim they had on the show. She's quite a cutie. ;)

And BTW, she's pregnant because Charlotte and Harry took her to the dog park for a "victory lap" after her AKC win, and she was positively attacked by the male dogs since she was in heat! :yikes I know, I know, not sending a very positive message! :shifty:

But cute just the same. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7WwhoOTxK0

What a beauty! Too bad the show is so misleading about Cavaliers. I doubt Elizabeth Taylor's normal weight is 8 pounds.

I just love charlotte!! Leave it to her to become upset that the dog can get pregnant, but she can't. LOL I am so behind in my SATC, I need to watch the last 3 seasons!!!

Proof positive that you can find something for every specialty interest somewhere on YouTube... :lol:

i'm a huge SATC fan too!! i loved charlotte's storyline throughout the show... DH and I do admit that we started to fall in love w/ cavaliers after seeing Elizabeth Taylor on there.... it's funny... how many years later, but every breeder we've talked to mentioned how inundated they got w/ calls when those episodes aired. lol.

oh and the precious look on the cav's face when on the weighing scale. cutest shot in that episode, i think!!

well thanks for the youtube links!!

I'm telling you, if Amber was a blenheim she'd be a dead ringer for Elizabeth Taylor. Exact same face....

..and I love ET's heart shaped blenheim spot!

I can't see the vids...

I get a thing that says they have been removed because they are the property of Warner Bros.

Hmmm...

Back