• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Sweden

Chanel

I am still learning about this site. :roll: But what I have seen so far it is very interesting and I love to look att all beautiful cavaliers. :D

We got three cavaliers in our family and they and we love dog agility.

I would love to get in contact with other who love agility.

http://www.rosetts.webb.se/ this is my daughters site and you can see our lovely dogs.

Welcome :flwr:
You have beautiful dogs : I've just fallen in love with rosie !!!
My Balrog is still too young (9 months), but as soon as he is of age, we'll start agility.
Until now he has only started familiarizing himself with obstacles
But I definitely love agility !

Hi Chanel, you have very nice dogs! I know, there are beautiful cavaliers in Sweden. In Czech, we have imports from Sweden, I think from Hackensack kennel.
I love agility and my dogs too, it is fun!

Welcome to the board! You have some beautiful dogs. Isn't it funny...no idea what the words say on the web but Cavaliers are beautiful in any language!!

Hi there and welcome!

Your cavalier picture is ADORABLE! Looks like a little bundle of joy :wggle:

Enjoy your stay! There are many helpful and kind people here, so look around and dont be afraid to ask questions :)

icon_welcome

I would love Harvey to do agility, i will have to do some digging to see where our local centre is.

Enjoy the site and look forward to more pictures soon :snap:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Harvey's Mum said:
icon_welcome

I would love Harvey to do agility, i will have to do some digging to see where our local centre is.

Enjoy the site and look forward to more pictures soon :snap:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Please let me know if Harvey and you like the agility.

Mabes said:
Hi there and welcome!

Your cavalier picture is ADORABLE! Looks like a little bundle of joy :wggle:

Enjoy your stay! There are many helpful and kind people here, so look around and dont be afraid to ask questions :)

It is so fantastic to see all the adorable Cavaliers from all over the world. And to meet new friends that shares the same interests. :flwr:

Flowers to everyone!!

Hello and welcome to you and your family, the two-legged and the four-legged varieties :)

I signed your guest book, lovely pictures.

Thank you

Joanne M said:
Hello and welcome to you and your family, the two-legged and the four-legged varieties :)

I signed your guest book, lovely pictures.

Thank you, Joanne and Tucker!

Tucker is a very charming boy!

Hi Chanel

Thought i would let you know that i have found an agility class in my local town. Not been able to get hold of anyone yet (not answering the phone) but i will keep trying.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Harvey's Mum said:
Hi Chanel

Thought i would let you know that i have found an agility class in my local town. Not been able to get hold of anyone yet (not answering the phone) but i will keep trying.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Hi Anna!
Don't give up!!

Christina

Back