• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coming out of lurkdom to introduce Jazz!

Jazzmataz

Hi All - we've been lurking since September. I've been following all the cavalier theme threads and I came out of lurkdom to vote on the bathtime one. It's so close and I love the pic of Dazzy! They're all so cute though.

Here's my cavalier Jazz, also known as Jumping Jazz and Jazzmataz. He is such a cutie (don't we always say that about our own kids? :lol:

He is 9 mos old. I'm new to the world of dogs - had cats all my life until last year. Got Tucker, a pug puppy in May, and Jazz in August. They have brought such joy to my life. It is is different being a dog owner!

I ruv u!

IRuvU.jpg

Snuggle Buddies
snugglebuddies.jpg

I see you!
snugglebuddiesicu2.jpg

Read this book - we'll le you know if you're doing it right!
TJ20060828-05.jpg

TJ2006_10_07-7.jpg

Let's play you drag me and I'll drag you!

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/sunspiritnw/?action=view&current=pict0004.flv

Lauren,

Jazz is so gorgeous! He looks like a really happy puppy. Delighted that you've delurked. It took me a while to do so as well. :lol:

icon_welcome to the board and the chats :flwr:

Welcome Lauren! Both of the pups are adorable. They look so sweet snuggling together. Loved the video. I got a kick out of them taking turns laying down and getting dragged!!

Jazz is sooo CUTE!!! I love the name!

And the snuggle puppy pics are adorable :)

icon_welcome :flwr:

icon_welcome

Jazz is gorgeous, love the picture of them looking whacked after reading the book :lol: :lol:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

My heart is melting over that picture of Jazz cuddling with your pug. So adorable, makes me wish I could have two dogs :)

Hey! and welcome!!
What lovely pics!!!! Jazz and your pug are both so adorable! i LUV the second pic!!

So adorable, makes me wish I could have two dogs

;) why not! b*n*n*

Oh she is adorable and little puggie is such a sweetie. I'd like to hear more about Tucker. What are the Pugs like. My mum & dad who are in their 70s are thinking of getting one.

Back