• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan**PICTURES**

*Pauline*

Her are a few pictures of Dylan, not the best photography but I like these.
Here's Dylan playing with an all time favourite, a Persil wash ball (I have since cut the grass!)
423342057_c4d189f5b6.jpg

And I love the elegant way he has his legs in this one.
423342056_c9170d442e.jpg

This is where Dylan sits to have his teeth brushed. He loves it."Come on Mum!"
423342048_e9d20a4129.jpg

Dylan is a cutie as always :flwr: You have a lovely yard. I wish I had grass like that! 8)

Thanks Lindsay :D The grass isn't that good, we have a lot of moss. I used a dog friendly weed killer before I got Dylan and it killed the clover but made the moss grow more. And it's not true what they say about boy dogs wee not burning the lawn :? I've been working on my garden these past 2 days and I'm really pleased with it. It was a mess after the storm damage and I was pleased it didn't take much work to make it nice again. :flwr:

Hi Pauline

Dylan is adorable and looks to be full of fun.

We also had the storm damage, just got our new fence up, so we are now doggy friendly again. I don't have the browning on the grass though, but i am in the process of teaching Harvey to go in one place at the back of the garden, a bit hit and miss still.

I love the name Dylan it really suits him.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Oh Pauline, I agree with everyone else, Dylan is growing up to be such a gorgeous boy. :lotsaluv: You all must just adore that little guy. :D And your yard looks 10x better than mine! I love all the green lushness!

*Pauline* said:
Thanks Anna and Shay, Dylan is 6 and a half months old. :flwr:

I didn't realize that Lily and Dylan were the same age. I always thought Dylan was younger. Lily will be 7 mos on the 21st of this month. I think she is about 14 lbs now. How much does Dylan weigh? It's amazing how they grow up so fast. Seems like just yesterday your breeder was bringing Dylan to you. :flwr:

I think Dylan, Lily and Harvey are nearly going to be sharing birthdays. Harvey was born on 22nd August 2006. Was Lily 21st August? and when is Dylan's Birthday? :jmp2:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Harvey's Mum said:
I think Dylan, Lily and Harvey are nearly going to be sharing birthdays. Harvey was born on 22nd August 2006. Was Lily 21st August? and when is Dylan's Birthday? :jmp2:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Dylan was born on 8th September. :flwr:

Thank you Cathy T, Cathy Moon, LauraD, Nisha and Laura :D

Shay, I don't know how much Dylan weighs. I'll have to get him weighed soon for worming. :flwr:

Harvey's Mum said:

Yes Anna, Lily was born on August 21st. If I didn't know better I would swear they were from the same litter. icon_nwunsure

Back