• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

10-dog walk!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Lisa, Tara and I met in the Phoenix Park today for a group dog walk. Tara had three (two dachshunds and a shih tzu), Lisa had four (two Tibetan terriers, one tibetan cross and one cocker), and I had my three so we had quite a gang of dogs.

I tried to get all the dogs in a group pic but they moved around too much. Here are Tara and Lisa with theirs:
423446950_6e2be603ef.jpg

Tara gets some of hers and some of Lisa's to wait for a treat:
423446988_4065553f4f.jpg

Lisa's two Tibetan sisters, and a yappy dachshund!
423446986_08b8c820de.jpg

I was getting my gang to sit for a treat, but Millie the Tibetan wanted in on the act! That's Lily in the middle and Leo on the right. Leo went for a swim earlier and was just beginning to dry out!
423446995_92f6748788.jpg

We were walking back and my three of course went running down the hill to their favourite creek. A few moment later, Jaspar appeared way down the hill with this prize (he loves to retrieve sticks out of the water) and brought it all the way up the hill. :lol: You can see Tara trying to get a pic as well on the right.
423446992_b52bbb9573.jpg

Aftre I dropped the dogs home to dry off, we all went out for a hot lunch at a nearby pub. :)

Here are a few more:

A gathering of doglets:
423488395_d2bedf652c.jpg

My three 'in action'!
423488397_d88187197b.jpg

Tara and Lisa and a mix of dogs:
423488399_ddf4bb3bc0.jpg

Great pics Karlin, looks like everyone had a great time. My son is currenlty in Dublin, Ireland on a trip with friends he met from his exchange student stay in Poland. They all wanted to go there for St. Patricks Day.

Looks like a fun day was had by all. As I was scrolling down I was wondering would there be a photo of Jaspar with a stick :lol:

What's the harness that Leo is wearing?

Michelle he will have a proper chilly, wet St Paddy's I am afraid! :lol:

Stephen that's one of the new Puppias, they are like little jackets.

Looks like the dogs sure did enjoy themselves, the photo of Jaspar with the stick is just adorable! Very nice photos!

Great pictures :lol: :lol:

How on earth did Jaspar manage to carry such a large stick, that is some strong boy.

I wish i could have a day out like that!!

The pub sounded like a great ending to the trip. :lol: :lol:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

How fun! I just love the look of a Tibetan; we considered that breed before settling on a Schnauzer. Maybe some day....

Lilly's so happy, she finally gets a good life--that's awesome :lol:

Lia wants to be walked there... and I want to walk her there!!! You have nice places to go with your dogs.

Oh seem like you have al ot of fun!!! I like the most the pic of Lily and Leo with Tara's Tibetan looking at the camera. Lily is very concentrated!

:flwr:

Sounds like a great day. Lily's looking great. Who owns the tibetan terriers? They must be very proud to own the top breed at crufts!!

That's Lisa from Dog Training Ireland. :)

Millie is especially funny. She has a great face. I actually talked to Lisa about a Tibetan (she does breed rescue) before I got Leo, when I was thinking of a second dog. I really like them but they do require a lot of grooming; I like how she keeps their coats trimmed.

Back