• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lia starts obediance classes!!!

Laura&Lia

Lia starts classes on the 14th of April. Here in Barcelona, there's no puppy kindergarten, you can start the course when your pup is 6 months old!!!

:flwr:

Hi Laura and Lia

I hope you will have fun on your class! Good luck!!

My black and tan Freja and I will start a agility course, for the second time in april. We are looking forward to it.

Take care Christina, Chanel and Freja
:p

I hope you enjoy your class. I think trainers love Cavaliers as they are so good and quick to learn. Let us know how you get on. :flwr:

It will be fun and takes your "relationship" to a nice new level. I sound like a couple therapist :lol:

hi laura,you have changed your pic.my hubby will be upset as he sas lia is the best tri hes seen.how are you.i havent been around for a while bacause hubby lost his job,car and laptop.but alls well now and he is back at work.alfie is poorly at the moment with a tummy bug,but today he seems a little better.

Back