• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey Star, it's us, your brother, sister & roommates

Bruce H

Hi Star!!!

Dad showed us your pictures this morning and you are looking great. We really miss you. And have you ever been busy! But then, there's always something to do! And how did you like all the snow; wasn't it fun? We tried so hard to follow the big dogs, but we had to stay on the paths so we wouldn't get stuck in the snow.

But the most fun is Buck the cat. Remember how he used to run from us? Well now he is starting to let us play with him; and Grandma Anna showed us how much fun it is to lick Buck all over. He still gets kind of grumpy sometimes though.

We read your post about the puppy class. Do you mean there's bigger dogs than the ones that are here? :yikes Dad says we have to start school real soon; we're kind of scared, but Dad says we'll have fun. Can you give us some pointers for our first day?

Hi Star, Ceili here. In CASE you've forgotton, I'm your tricolor sister on the right in the picture :D Dad says I finally get to go home with my new Mom and Dad in about 2 more weeks when they are back from vacation. They wanted to take me with, but the awful people who own the condo wouldn't let me stay there. I really, really hope they are as nice as your family; Dad says they are. Everyone else is staying here for a while. Dad says we are going to be show dogs. We're not sure what that means yet, but we think it means we'll get a lot of attention and pampering.

So anyway, it's nice to hear from you and see pictures. If you're ever in the neighborhood, stop by; we'd love to visit. We can still make room for you in our bed. We would wave goodby, but we don't know how to wave. There's SO much to learn!

424001049_9a93fc34f4.jpg

Bruce,
You have the best hobby in the WORLD!
Love, Love, Love your doggies! ;)
They are so lucky to have YOU!

Thank you for the kind words!

Actually, there are only the 2 blenhiems I will be taking to puppy class, the two we are keeping. I'll be taking one on Tuesday and the other on Thursday. The others will be the responsibility of the new families. We will probably know if we are looking for show homes for the 2 boys in another month or two. If we still have the boys around when the girls have graduated, I'll start taking the boys.

Hi Everyone! You are looking great - almost too grown up for me to recognize. I miss you guys, but I must say - when you are the only Cavalier in the house, you sure do get a lot of attention.

The snow was great. There were a few days when my mom had to lift me up onto the snow because it was too tall for me to jump onto. I got used to doing my business in the snow - it shows off so well against the white, don't you think? - that I was a little concerned when it all started to disappear so quickly. But then I figured out that just about anywhere outside was fair game. :)

Yup, I miss Buck. My "big brothers" here are Bruiser and Dusty - black and white cats, so we all look so nice together. They spent the first three weeks I lived here lurking around and watching me. My mom thought it was a little creepy to look around and see a cat just a foot or two away.

We have finally touched noses, etc., but they aren't so good about playing. Bruiser tries, while Dusty gives me a swat or two with his front paws. But the dude has no claws, so it's kind of silly, really. :roll:

About puppy school - be prepared for giants. All the dogs in my class, except maybe the springer spaniel, are already bigger than Grandma Anna! And she's gotta be a million years old, or something like that. It's a good thing you're not going to class together, because I don't think any one class could hold more than one Cavvie. Discipline would totally fall apart - and I'm talking about the humans here - if they saw two CKCSs together. My biggest tip for class: go straight for the humans, and ignore the dogs. My trainer smiled and said, typical Cavalier, and I take that as a huge compliment. Hey, we know where the food comes from... :lol:

So you are going to be show dogs. I hate to be the one that breaks the news to you, but the humans will tell you it's all about attention and pampering, when in actual fact, you will be working for a living. :sl*p: But that's okay, I'm sure there are lots of benefits, too.

Give Grandma and Grandpa lots of kisses from me and tell them they are really, really good at finding homes their puppies will like. I am hoping for another Cavalier get together soon at Pet Junction, so I can show off for them and have them see what a big girl I am.

Bye!
Star

Ruby and Sydney here,

:yikes Bruce, tell us you are not down to only 5 puppies left. I know we were plotting with Barb to get all 10 before and how Barb failed miserably to sneak out with even one but we promise we'll be good now. We'll even gladly pay using Dad's credit card and pay you whatever you want for the remaining boys and girls. Sydney and I want lots more brothers and sisters to travel with as we start anew our travel adventures in the next few weeks. Oh, Bruce, please, please, please, please, please, please, please.

Bark On!

Ruby and Sydney in Virgnia :paw:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it! I have been very entertained by these threads!!!!

Adorable puppies. Seriously, they couldn't be cuter if they tried. 8) You have some really gorgeous dogs.

Bruce, I love the fella at the front of the bed. How could you have let Star go, what a pretty pup :lotsaluv:

I want, I want, I want - the puppy leaning on the front of the bed! Oh my she caught my heart at first sight! But alas Kodee will fight to the end to retain ownership of my lap.

Star is also one little beauty who will no doubt get all the love a cavalier deserves. Just as it should be!

Bruce, you and Kris have the most gorgeous pups! Must be hard to decide which ones to keep. Saw that your ruby placed Sunday in Williamsburg over the dog who went BIS on Saturday (where you had a placement too)! Way to go! Hope you will share pictures of your ruby too.

Back