• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Okay, so I did something kinda crazy and very implusive!!

Cathy T said:
I would just like to say that I NEVER in a million years thought I would be "that girl" who dressed up her dogs

:lol: :lol: Me either!!

HPIM1628-1.jpg

Oh Cathy...That is the cutest thing I have ever seen :lol: And they obviously love the way they look. Just look at those poses ;)

I think everybody is a little bit nuts sometimes...

But I think that your Charlotte is going to be precious in her superfashion Burberry's sweater!!!! I love it!!!!

Of course we want to see pics!!!

:flwr:

Natalie, let me know next time you guys are here. I'll let you introduce me to THAT mall and you can watch me drool!!

I love Winter Park - was there just the other day looking at Birks! There's a nice newer area here called Baldwin Park that's interesting too. Sort of like a combo of Celebration and Winter Park.

Well the Burberry sweater arrived and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Now that we are almost certain Charlie is the puppy for us, I don't know if:

A) Boy cav's should wear a Burberry sweater (the hubby says no HAHA!)

B) Is the small going to be to small for Charlie?
His dad is 12.5 inches tall and weighs about 17 lbs and mom is about the same if not a little smaller.

So to return or not to return, that is the question.

Teddy looks sooo handsome in his Burberry! I had to have it for him after the SATC episode.

Keep it! ;) It is perfect for those cold winter days and nights!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Let me go pull it out of the closet....
Hmmm, it is L ...and kinda loose on my little man...so I would say go for a medium. Teddy at almost four years old has topped out at 16 pounds.
I got it off of ebay and I know it is authentic because I compared its quality to the same sweater in Burberry, Short Hills Mall. SO you will probably want to exchange yours for a medium. It will be big on your little one for a long while as Teddy did not fully mature (in weight) until he was almost 2 1/2 years old but you will have it FOREVER!

The colors in this sweater look soooo beautiful on blenheims.
My guy is sooo squishy and loveable -you are going to love your new boy! ;)

Best regards!
Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

I agree a medium would be best.

When you get a chance you have to post a photo of Teddy in his sweater!

I think Burberry is fine for a boy, after all men wear Burberry too. Hubby has a winter scarf he wears with his over coat, but of course I bought it for him. He wouldn't know Burberry from blueberrys, but he does wear it. He also wears the pink RL polo shirt and sweater I bought him too. God luv him ;). The size may be a problem though. It's hard to tell, unless it runs really big, he may not be able to wear it. Lily outgrew her small coat before the end of winter, but a med is really too big for her. She is about 13.5 lbs.

He wouldn't know Burberry from blueberrys, but he does wear it

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The sweater does run on the larger size, and streches alot.
I do think a medium would be the safest bet for Charlie.

What I may do is return it and wait until he is about 8 to 10 month (just in time for Fall) and then order one.

Thanks, everyone! I just showed my husband this thread and said, "See - I'm not the only shopaholic around!"

I happened to be at the Northbrook Burberry Store in Ill. last Wednesday
and they had one Medium left on the shelf, Just and F.Y.I. If you do need the med and have a hard time tracking it down.

Oh , thanks...

Guess who just bought the parka for Cicero... man... just when I think I am safe because no one posted the link and our Saks doesn't sell it... at least Cicero and I will match this rainy season!

Cicero's Mummy said:
Oh , thanks...

Guess who just bought the parka for Cicero... man... just when I think I am safe because no one posted the link and our Saks doesn't sell it... at least Cicero and I will match this rainy season!

Love love love the parka!

Back