• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gus turned 1!

Jen

Gus is a year old! His brother Woody had a bday party for the sibs last weekend. It's been a lot of fun to watch these three grow. Woody is the largest at 18 pounds, Gus is in the middle at 13, and little Edith is the runt at 11 pounds.

Here's the three white Schnauzer siblings. Woody is on the left, then Edie, then Gus.
IMG_0097.jpg

Woody and Edie
IMG_0096.jpg

Woody and his pail
IMG_0094.jpg

Oh my! It is amazing how fast time goes. They are all so cute. Edie looks like such a little peanut next to the boys. Happy Birthday Gus and all the siblings!

Oh are they ever cute!! You know, I don't think I've ever seen a pure white Schnauzer, are they rare? I did see a mostly white one once, it had a smidgeon of grey in his hair, it was a therapy dog and would come visit at the hospital I used to work at.

Happy Birthday Gus!! A little late I know!

Remali said:
Oh are they ever cute!! You know, I don't think I've ever seen a pure white Schnauzer, are they rare? I did see a mostly white one once, it had a smidgeon of grey in his hair, it was a therapy dog and would come visit at the hospital I used to work at.

Happy Birthday Gus!! A little late I know!

They're kinda uncommon in the US, because the color isn't recognized by the AKC. Strange, because it is in in pretty much every other club--like Germany, where they originated! Most think he's a Westie, given his color, and because his ears are natural rather than cropped--and he's in a shaggy Terrier cut instead of the typical Schnauzer cut.

!HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUS!!!
I don't know how I missed your BIG DAY!
You and your sibs are the cutest ;)

Back