• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Alberta, Canada

mhabca

Hello,
We just brought home our brand new puppy, "Mika" yesterday. She is an absolute doll. I've had a number of different dogs, but this is our first Cavalier.

Hope this picture of Mika works:

crateplay.jpg

icon_welcome

Mika is gorgeous. How old is she?

I bet your so excited. they are a lovely breed, Harvey is my first cavalier and i love him to bits. Keep us updated with pictures of this beautiful little doll. :snap:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Hi!
You must be so excited to have a new puppy! Cavaliers are such a special breed. I'm sure you'll be very happy. Mika is adorable!
Great to have more Canadians on the board! I'm from Ontario. :flwr:
Welcome!
:flwr: :flwr:

Mika

Thank you for the welcomes.

She's just over 8 weeks. Right now she is sound asleep in my son's lap - her newest favourite place.

Welcome...you're never going to regret choosing this breed. My Jake was my first Cavalier....and followed a year later by Shelby :flwr: Couldn't see myself with one dog...much less two :roll: Now I can't imagine life without them.

Take lots of pictures while she's little, it's amazing how fast they grow!

icon_welcome and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Mika is absolutely beautiful! Please keep us posted with lots of photos!

Back