• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Izzy

Barbara Nixon

Izzy died at 10.30 tonight. He went out for a wee and didn't come back. oddly, it was Joly, whom he never really got on with, who stayed with him.

I'm so relieved because I've been dreading this time and having to make a decision.

006izzymontbirthday.jpg

Last edited:
Barbara - I am sorry for your loss of Izzy. What a sad time for you. I am glad that you are relieved in the manner of his passing. Know that I am praying for you.

Barbara....

I'm so sorry to hear about Izzy. I knew that he had advanced MVD and you were so helpful to me when I posted about the issues Gizmo was having at the end of his life. The manner of his passing seemed gentle as you described it, accompanied by one of his "pack." Will be thinking of you over the coming days and weeks. May you find joy in the life that he was able to have with your good care. His wise eyes and handsome face in his photo are truly memorable.

Margaret

I'm so sorry Barbara
He is beautiful and you loved him, that's what matters. I suspect Joly knew more than he let on. You are in my thoughts Barbara. Sleep well Izzy, you made so many smiles along the way.

Run free at the Bridge darling Izzy, free from pain and suffering now, you've got your angel wings to fly with *ng*l

{{{{{{{{Barbara}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry for you, at least he went in his own home with his family around him, knowing he was so loved by you all xxxxx

Oh Barbara - love and hugs coming to you. It's so nice that he was able to go so quickly and be accompanied by Joly. He was such a beautiful boy (I think of the picture of him on the stairs with his toy in his mouth). It was sweet of him to take the decision out of your hands....such a difficult decision to have to make.

Run free Izzy love...no more pain only joy!!

:flwr:

Barbara, so sorry to hear about Izzy, but glad you didn't have to make the descision :( :flwr:

Thinking of you and your family.

Run free Izzy and I am sure my lot would love to play with you too

oh Barbara I'm so sorry to hear about precious Izzy...bless him though that he saved you from making that horrid decision.

Thinking of you all - hugs for the boys, they will be missing their companion.

Dear Barbara,
I am so very sorry to hear about your darling boy Izzy :(
You are in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. Sending you big :hug: s from me and the girls ...

:flwr: :flwr: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry Barbara! Glad Izzy had such a peaceful passing with a friend at his side.

Your Izzy was so handsome with such wonderful eyes. Am glad that his passing was peaceful. Cherish your memories and give extra hugs to those who are still with you, especially Joly for being so good at the end. :hug:

So sorry for your loss, Barbara -- he was such a lovely dog. Though your heart must ache, I think you were blessed with such a gentle and peaceful going -- it was clearly a day like any happy day in Izzy's life, and just part of his normal routine, and he had companionship there too. :flwr:

I am so sorry for your loss Barbara - least you have the happy memories of Izzy and he is running free at the bridge with no pain now..... hugs and kisses from my guys for you...

So sorry Barbara,
Teddy, Katydid and I send lots of hugs and prayers.
I am sure your beautiful memories of Izzy will sustain you in the coming days and weeks :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Hugs for you and your family Barbara on the loss of your sweet Izzy. He was surrounded with his loving family all his days and his mate stayed on with him at the end. A blessing as it must have been quick. I hope you find peace in that.

Barbara, I'm so sorry for your loss of precious Izzy. Hugs to you and yours from across the miles. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Back