• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Izzy

Barb, I'm so very sorry to hear of Izzys' passing.

As others have said, it's good that he was at home and with a friend.

I know your heart is aching, our thoughts are with you and your family. :flwr: :flwr:

Oh Barb I am so sorry to hear of Izzy's passing. I know what a special place he will always have in your heart. I hope you're doing OK - we are all here for you if you ever need a friend.. :flwr: *HUGZ*

Run Free little Izzy! *ng*l

Barbara, I'm very sorry for your loss. When I read your post about receiving the sign from Izzy, I had no idea his passing was this recent. Let there be no doubt in your mind your beloved Izzy is happy at the rainbow bridge and sent you a sign. Izzy what a good, kind boy you are, laying your head to rest in the open sky. Joly thank you for watching over Izzy at the end. God bless you all.

I am so very sorry to hear of Izzy's passing. I definitely think the yellow balloon was a sign from him that he is at the bridge having a wonderful time. He is saying " I'm o.k. Mom, don't worry about me and I'll see you again one day" *ng*l .

Oh how I hate seeing new posts in this section of the forum... :(

Barbara, so glad that Izzy was lucky enough to have a mom like you. Take care :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Barbara, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear Izzy. Although your heart may ache you have all of your wonderful memories of your darling boy.
love and hugs from Julie and the girls :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

barbara...i'm sorry for the loss of sweet izzy.
i'm glad it happened in its own time.
peace and healing to you and to all of izzy's loved ones.

So so sorry to hear of Izzy's passing. I lost my first cavalier to MVD, so understand what you are all going through. Just remember he will be at the bridge with all our dear ones, with their waggly tails and big eyes just waiting.

I'm so sorry Barbara. You are in my thoughts.... I wish I were better with words. Breaks my heart when one of the precious pups here passes on. Each and every one is a special gift.... Peace to you and your family.

Dear Barbara, I am so sorry to read (with big fat tears in my eyes) of your loss. Your photo of Izzy shows a beautiful boy. He looks the picture of love. Love just beams from that sweet face. How lovely that you didn't have to make that awful decision for him. Take care. It takes time....

:hug: Dorothy and Omlette
The Little Dickens at Rainbow Bridge *ng*l

Barbara, I am so sad to read of Izzy's sudden journey to Rainbow Bridge.

I've been away from the 'net, so only just read your post.

Izzy did you the ultimate favour by taking the most difficult decision out of your hands .... this is exactly what my precious Declan did at the end and I'm forever grateful for that.

(((( hugs )))) and I pray that your other furry friends are providing solace for you all.

Oh no, Barbara, I am so sorry for your loss. I don't look at this part of the forum very often. I did a search for you today to tell you how much Izzy's picture in the calendar makes me smile. She is a beautiful girl.

I know you will see her again one day....:flwr:

Last edited:
Ashley - I was just thinking the exact same thing today! I have my calendar on the side of my fridge and see the picture many many times a day. It never fails that I see that sweet Izzy face and I walk away with a big grin on my face. What a beautiful girl!

Back