• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Agility pics

debjen

I realized I didn't have a lot of agility pics of Robbie so I took a few today..

of Robbie so I took a few today..

Coming up the dogwalk

Robbiewalk2-1.jpg

RobbieWalk22.jpg

Teeter..

RobbieTeeter2-1.jpg

Tunnel..

RobbieTunnel2.jpg

Tire

RobbieTire2.jpg

Debbie - what great shots!! I love his happy face as he's coming out of the tunnel. And the tire shot is fantastic!! I have a buddy who has her two Cavaliers in agility and it sounds like so much fun. Keep up the good work...and great pictures!!

Oh yes, you can see the fun plastered all over his darling little face. Wonderful photos. Put a huge gin on my face. :D

Wow, you got some really great shots!! I love the look on his face, you can tell he's loving it and having so much fun! I would like to try that with my dogs!
:D

Julie S said:
Very cute!

BTW, where are you in WA? I grew up in Eastern Wash.

I'm in Yakima..where did you grow up..I grew up in California..*G*..San Franciscio area but spent time with my dad's family in Southern California in the San Clemente area

Your Robbie looks so pleased !!!
and He is gorgeous too... beautiful ears flying on the last one...
I can't wait for Balrog to do such a great job !

Great pics - Robbie looks like he's having so much fun! I've been thinking about signing Jazz up for agility training this summer. I bet he would have a blast.

What great pictures! I also love the one of him smiling when he is coming out of the tunnel....his joy is so evident! Makes me think maybe Bianca might like agility in her future! :D -Natalie

I just saw this post, OMG those are fabulous pics! Robbie really does look like he loves doing this, he's so focused and even smiling. :lol: Thanks for sharing those with us. It's so fun to see a Cav doing agility. :D

Back