• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

OMG Donna (Sienna's Mom) How Can I Ever Thank You

Linda

To: Linda
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:29 pm
Subject: I waited and waited and then
You posted a photo of Dudley to die for.

I hope you don’t mind, I’m still not sure I have finished with it but I wanted you to see what I had done.

Dudley has such beautiful eyes I’m still not happy with what I have done. I don’t seem to have done them justices. I hope you like it

Donna(Davy)

Donna

I posted a picture of my darling boy Dudley in the Photo Gallery a few days ago, went out for the day today to help Mom & Dad move and also to my surprise help my parents buy a new 2007 Honda Fit/Honda Jazz car which is being imported from Japan. :D :D :D :D :D

Came home and found a PM from Donna (Davy) Sienna's Mom with the above message. :hug: :l*v: :hug:

How can I ever ever Thank You for the outstanding job you have done with my darling Dudley's picture. I was in tears he is beautiful and the photo is now perfect. I plan on putting it on a CD and taking it to be printed on a 8 x 10 Photo and Framed. (y)

I can not even begin to find the words to Thank You, but needed and felt it appropriate to show how proud I am of the work you have done for a complete stranger to you. :hug: I will treasure this in my heart for a very very long time. :cry*ing: :D :flwr: You are amazing and both myself and my family Thank You from the bottom of our hearts. :lotsaluv:

I am posting my original picture and the amazing job Donna has done in fixing this photo up. Now what do you all think and Donna what is your secret. ?????? :thnx: you definetely surprised me.

I am at a loss for words, icon_blshing I have always been the type of person that gives and expects nothing in return. :flwr: You made me so happy to come home tonight to be pleasantly surprised and find that you would take so much time to do such a thoughtful, loving, caring and time consuming thing for me and my family. :thnku: feels like it is not enough to say my human children also asked me to :thnku: too.

You are very special. :flwr:

BEFORE
Dudley.jpg

AFTER

Dudley21.jpg

Love
Linda, Frank, Daniel, Derrick, David, Dudley & Darby xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

OMG, that's absolutely stunning!! Is it a painting, or photo enhancement of some sort? Just gorgeous!

Oh my.... that needs to be on a book cover or something! I just thought of an idea that you also should get a copy printed (or see Blacks maybe imposed onto) a photo book cover and then fill it all with Dudley pictures.

Now I am curious which tools you used to besides lightening it up - it looks like its been airbrushed or something? What ever technique you used, its amazing!

I'd love to know what photo software you use too! Between the grandgirls and the dogs I'm always fooling with pix, but can't find software that I like (or can understand sometimes!)

Beautiful picture of Dudley!!

LOOOOVE that picture! It is worthy of a book cover. Before I had read the whole post, I actually thought you were talking about a new Cavalier book and were posting a photo from it. It is truly stunning. Too cool for words! 8) -Natalie

That is beautiful. Dudley is one of the most stunning dogs I have ever seen. His ears and coat are to die for.

Thank you everyone, I think she did a outstanding job.

I am definetely going to frame it. :D :D :D :D

Linda,

What a beautiful picture....Darby and Dudley are both beautiful but I have always loved Dudleys' eyes.

It would look beautiful framed! :)

Oh Linda it's beautiful.. !! :) Dudley is so pretty.. I just love his sweet little soft face! :) I wanna come and steal him 8)

PS - I got one first!! :p :p :p

b80237921.jpg

OMG!! I love that one of Kosmo too.

Donna, you do fabulous work. You've got a great eye and a wonderful talent! :flwr:

WOW! that is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! what a lovely treat to come back and find that!!!! Donna that is fabulous work!

Back