• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Signs from beyond

Barbara Nixon

I've read, on several sites, of owners asking their recently passed over pets for signs and many have said that they saw rainbows.

While I was out, this afternoon, the weather was sunny after rain, ideal rainbow weather, so I asked Izzy to send a sign.

No rainbows to be seen, but a yellow ballooon suddenly appeared and blew across the road in front of me, before floating upwards.

007izzytoy2.jpg

oh that's lovely Barbara - I have always had Rainbows from my girls.

We also have small white feathers too - they turn up in unexpected places, and I always keep those.

I was staying with a special friend recently who has Cavaliers. The first night I slept rather fitfully, as I'm used to sharing my bed with Rupert and hubby, not sleeping on my own. I woke up about 5.30am and there was a Blen Cavalier at my feet, I rubbed her belly and then went off into a deep sleep.

When I got up I mentioned to my friend that I'd had a visitor - thinking it was one of her Cavaliers, {although I was surprised that she'd managed to open the door to let the Cavalier in and later out again without me waking up, I'm a very light sleeper...}

But my friend's Cavaliers had all been in the room with her at that time...so my visitor must have been one of our Rainbow Bridge Angels *ng*l

My Rudee sends me little white feathers :lotsaluv:
That's definitely a sign Barbara, I'm sure you feel easier now knowing that Izzy is close to you :lotsaluv: .

:hug:

Back