• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW TOPIC: "Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?"

Bruce H

OK, let's try sleepy/sleeping pictures this time around.

I know I've seen some really great ones here from time to time , so dig through those pictures and let's see some really sleepy Cavaliers!

Oh good one!! We'll have tons of pictures for this one.

Here's Jake in all of his sleeping beauty :lol:
HPIM0627.jpg

Hahahahaha!

Sorry, the first thing that came into my little brain with the picture from Andrea&Diva´s mom was "Let's combine sleepy time and bath time. Am I mean or what? :lol:

This is a picture of our 7 year old girl Kate in her welping box when she was about 4 weeks old. She was, and still is, a back sleeper. I always liked this picture with that fat little tummy. Kate is kind of special for Kris and I, as she was the first puppy we ever bred. She's out of our first girl Penny.

This picture was taken with a film camera and scanned, as we didn't have a digital camera when this was taken.

425783213_30dda10241.jpg

This when Riley was just letting Robbie lay next to him without Riley getting up and moving...

shhhhhhhhh mom don't wake him up, he's letting me lay next to him..

IMG_09353-2.jpg

Oh boy - after months of watching the themes, I get to participate! Okay, so it was my own fault I didn't join in before because I wasn't signed up :sl*p:

Here's my first entry:

Jazz and Tucker - snuggle buddies

snugglebuddies.jpg

my entry and one of my favorite Lucky pics:

luckycrate.jpg

and another worthy of sharing:

Library-885.jpg

(do you think I should reverse them???)

What a great theme! I'm loving all the pics, it'll sure be HARD to choose just one!

This photo maybe isn't that speciall, but I still love it... We were camping and Bono fell asleep on my lap :flwr: Oh God, I miss him.

m0123856.jpg

And I though this one was worth posting, to :lol: :badgrin:

m0139969.jpg

Back