• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW TOPIC: "Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?"

When does this close?

I'm having problems with flickr.....arghh

Hoping to post a photo but have to sort it out first. Tx. :)

Here's my entry:

nemo-sleep-c.jpg

What a great bunch of photos we have on here! It never ceases to amaze me how our dogs can get in such odd positions and look so cute when they sleep.

Anyway. We will be voting soon; I'm going to close the pictures as of tomorrow (Monday) evening. So still a little time left for those who have not posted that favorite photo. Good luck to all; Heaven knows how we are going to pick just one!

Editted to add: If you posted more than one photo and have not indicated which one is your entry, can you edit it to indicate which is your entry? Otherwise we will assume your first photo is your entry. Thanks!!

Okay....this one is now closed. I'll get the poll up in a minute...it'll be two pages....lots of entries. Bruce - I'll let you decide how long to keep the voting open for. Then you can announce the winner at the end, okay?

Back