• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW TOPIC: "Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?"

I love this one of Alfie sleeping in the sunshine.

381597798_59f9ecb774.jpg

Ok, here's my entry....when we first got Willow, this was her favourite place to sleep....

IMG_0842.JPG

And just for context, that's a brand new bed next to her lying in the shoes!

IMG_0819.JPG

I don't think I've said "awwww" so many times!!! These pictures are wonderful! From funny to cute to sweet!

You have to see the setup for mine:
sleeping beauty:
156240553_20f3de321b_o.jpg

and then the drool spot and the "moooom, can't you see I'm sleeping" face:
156240573_e4dc1bab03_o.jpg

Daisy's entry: "Close the blinds!"
daisy8-1.jpg

Wesley's entry: "I knew these drawers were good for something..."
8weeks016small-1.jpg

Bruce H said:
Hahahahaha!

Sorry, the first thing that came into my little brain with the picture from Andrea&Diva´s mom was "Let's combine sleepy time and bath time. Am I mean or what? :lol:
Or she's thinking "jeesh what I gotta do to find privacy and quite in this house!" That is one priceless picture

n500927592_35248_2485.jpg

Not the best "let me sleep" photo... but my personal favorite... I don't know if it is a sneer or him just looking fierce. :) Daddy and 'roe were taking a nap on the couch and mean 'ole Mommy came and woke them up with a flash... you should have seen the look on Daddy's face... it was about the same as 'roe!

Here's a good view of Clancy's little back feet and his very scruffy countenance. This is my entry!

Clancyupsidedown2.jpg

.....and here's an extra shot of my sweet little Bentley Boo-man snoozing in his everynight spot next to me on the couch

sleepybentleyeyes.jpg

Daddy playing mean tricks on Zoey while she sleeps (my entry):
zoeynapping018.jpg

It has finally happened...Cody has become a teenager and mommy is no longer cool enough fo him.
zoeynapping016.jpg

Wesley cramming himself into the tiniest bed we own:
yummyumm024.jpg

He's so cute when he's sleeping....any ONLY then!!
christmastime011.jpg

Wow these are all so adorable! :lotsaluv: Jill, what a classic! :lol: And Spencer is just precious.. though a little bit creepy!

Watching over my new little brother :D
candtsleeping-4.jpg

And my other favorite - snuggling as close as they can get! - This one is my entry
colinandteddy-3.jpg

Back