• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We met Charlotte Today!!!

What a absolutely perfect Mothers Day Gift. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

He is a doll, so is this his official calling name. ????????

Isn't it??!!

I am also going to Kenny Chesney that weekend (Friday night) with my husband a 5 other couples. This is shaping up to be a great weekend!!

The breeder named him Robbie, but my husband and daugter decided on Charlie as soon as they saw him. I like Charlie too so as of right now that's his name......or should is be Kenny Chesney?? :D

Oh wow, hon, that is GREAT NEWS!!!!! :jump:

I had a funny feeling that you were going to pick Charlie. I think it's the right choice. He is absolute cuteness. :lotsaluv: Can't wait to see more pics and watch him grow up!!

How old will he be on Mother's Day, and are you keeping the name Charlie?

Thanks Julie, what a crazy ride this has been but I have to say I am really excited!

PLEASE let me know if I can help you with your "situation" okay?

I love the name Charlie for him but then again maybe Chesney....we love Kenny Chesney! 8)

What good news! I'm sure you and your family feel so relieved. I think Kenny would be such a cute name. When you see him on Saturday you can say both and see if he perks up at the mention of either one.

Thanks!

That's a good idea...but I think we would call him Chesney.
It sounds cute and it is original.

I'll say "Charlie" and "Chesney" and see if he likes either. :lol:

Bronte said:
Thanks Julie, what a crazy ride this has been but I have to say I am really excited!

PLEASE let me know if I can help you with your "situation" okay?

I love the name Charlie for him but then again maybe Chesney....we love Kenny Chesney! 8)

I love the name Chesney!! Very unique!

Congrats Bronte--I think you made a great decision. You'll love your two boys--get your lap ready! :lol:

He's absolutely adorable! Happy Mother's Day!!
:flwr:

Thanks Denise!

Question for you, do you take your dogs with you most everywhere you go?

I load Griffin up in the car with us all the time to run errands and take my daughter to school, which I will continue to do.

I really want to take the new puppy too, he will be much easier to take places as he is much smaller and can go alot more places then Griff.

Do you ever take one and not the other, do you feel badly about it?

Bronte said:
Thanks Denise!

Question for you, do you take your dogs with you most everywhere you go?

I load Griffin up in the car with us all the time to run errands and take my daughter to school, which I will continue to do.

I really want to take the new puppy too, he will be much easier to take places as he is much smaller and can go alot more places then Griff.

Do you ever take one and not the other, do you feel badly about it?

I take them to "dog friendly" places--the park, the garden center, pet store... To be honest, it was a little easier before I got two. It's hard to wrangle both of them if I really need to get something done at the garden center or pet store. Wrigley's still a little "lively on the leash" sometimes when we go to new and exciting places--so he can be a handful. Mia's definitely easier to take along due to her size. And, yes, I feel guilty if I take one and leave the other. :roll: Wrigley definitely seems to get his feelings hurt if I take Mia somewhere and leave him. But I've only done that when taking her to the vet or groomer--someplace he couldn't go. But it's definitley "do-able" if you're not prone to the "guilts"! :)

Back