• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This would have been my litter

enchantingdragon

So its a bit bittersweet but I wouldnt give up Ellie for anything in this world They are all males.

noname-1.jpg

noname3.jpg

noname2.jpg

noname1.jpg

Awww, Jasmine. They are so cute! Isn't that a strange feeling?? I know I felt that way when my breeder decided to keep the surviving little girl from the litter I was supposed to get. It was so weird seeing pictures of her after ALL those months I had been waiting for her ... and knowing she wasn't mine!

You have your baby and I know you couldn't be more thrilled with her. I'm so happy for you. It all worked out for the best, didn't it? :)

Don't you love seeing the little babies? So cute. I am with you Jasmine...Ellie is definitely the keeper ;) :flwr:

Oh, I just love babies! Of course Ellie is beautiful and I know you wouldn't swap her for anything. But I want a baby!! (whine whine whine)

Back