• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I get to see our pup in THREE WEEKS!! + Pics

Julie S

Just found out that we're able to see our puppy 3 weeks from today!!!! I'm over the moom with excitement! :jump:

I have to admit it's a little surreal. We've been waiting for sooo long (I know, I know - this is NOT unusual!), month after month, waiting through 3 litters ... and I can't believe that the time is almost here. The pups will be 9 weeks on Easter weekend and getting vaccinated so I can finally visit.

I don't want to jinx anything, because our breeder isn't deciding which one is ours 'til that time. However, she says she's leaning towards this baby (female, 6 wks) and I can't help but share with you guys! Disclaimer: We could very well not end up with this little gal, but she already has totally stolen my heart!

Savannah_s_blenheim_girl_6_wks_002.jpg

Savannah_s_blenheim_girl_6_wks_001.jpg

What a cutie! Although I read your "disclaimer", I can't agree with you more that she would certainly steal your heart...but if her littermates look anything like her (and I'm sure they do)...you'll have a lovely pup!! :l*v: -Natalie

Her littermates are perfect. I need to dig up some pics of them.

Apparently she is quite the little Personality. Our breeder said that she is a total sweetheart, but definitely the boss!! :lol: Watch out when she comes home!!

She looks gorgeous, but then all cavaliers look gorgeous, you cant go wrong either way.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Oh, and one more question for all you knowledgeable folk: Do you think her nose will fill in? Even at 5 weeks (when this pic was taken) it seems like she has less black than most have. Not that I mind ... I actually think it's pretty darn cute. ;)

she is such a cutie pie!! look at that face! i just want to reach into my computer monitor and pick her up... heehee. oh you will have so much fun on the visit..... especially the first one, how exciting!! dh and i stayed forever at our breeders when we visited... def. didn't want to leave!! :D

Awww, isn't she gorgeous, I know what your going through, picking my puppy up in 4 weeks, can't wait. :D :D :D

Back