• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Me, Daisy and George at Lydford! + Pic's

emmawright

Here are some pictures from the weekend. We were at a place called Lydford in Devon. We are currently buying a house at Lydford and found some lovely places to walk Daisy, just a minute down the road from our future house.

I think Daisy was wanting to be picked up in this picture!
427145627_358e7a5c16.jpg

Me and Daisy outside Lydford Church
427145706_4f2b2229f9.jpg

My husband and Daisy
427145608_a708a7d920.jpg

This is Lydford Castle, they say it is a Castle, but it actually used to be a notorious prison! There are lots of ghost stories to hear!
427145695_0f6af3a917.jpg

Me and Daisy
427145588_b6e1cdec6c.jpg

We are looking forward to moving house, we currently live in a new build, in a new housing estate in Plymouth, and fancy a house with some character... Lydford certainly has that! Plus Daisy loves it there! Although, i'm not too keen on the ghosts!!!!

Oh Daisy! You precious little princess!
Mum, you take lovely photos!

Looks like a beautiful area!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Those are wonderful photos. The scenery is gorgeous, especially Lydford Church. The Castle/Prison looks creepy to me. You are a lovely family.

Oh wow...that is gorgeous!! Daisy...you are precious!! Hmmm...what was your first clue that she wants to be picked up :D Fantastic pictures!

Emma, lovely photos! The scenery looks very familiar to me, as we have visited Lydford often. Have you been to Lydford Gorge? It's beautiful! I will have to dig through my photos and find a few to post. Congrats on the new house! :)

Hi Cathy, yes we have been to Lydford Gorge, it is lovely. A really good walk, i am looking forward to taking Daisy there!

thanks for all the nice comments !

Congrats on the new place! Looks like a nice area. Daisy is precious as always. She has one of my favorite faces on this board :luv: :luv: :luv:

Great pics of the whole fam! :flwr:

Beautiful photos!

You all look so happy there.

I thinkit's funny how Daisy is just holding strong against the wind in the 3rd photo. She is like "Dad, don't let me go!"

Back