• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Indy & Charlie from San Diego

katc10

Indy & Charlie from Rock Hill SC

Hi. I'm Kelly, and I have 2 Cavs Indy (F, 18 mos) and Charlie (M, 12 weeks). Indy is a black & tan, and Charlie is a tri. We got them from different breeders, Indy from a lady in Indiana (hence the name) and Charlie from someone local. We later found out the woman in IN is very shady and I found a forum thread talking about all the people she had ripped off, so we were very very lucky that Indy is so healthy.

Charlie:
409568658_a05fa1f666.jpg

409568260_150654d22e.jpg

Indy:

puppy pic:
161440971_8930d8843b.jpg

6 months-ish:
161458120_1abb813aeb.jpg

Xmas 2006:
323554326_9fb5bc6fe1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome, can't believe it took me so long to stumble on this forum! I'd love to find people to set up play dates with their Cavaliers sometime too!

Well...a big huge warm welcome from another San Diegan!! How cool that we are seeing so many So Cal people!! Your dogs are adorable. I'm going to pm you about possible future get-togethers.

Welcome! I am located in San Diego as well (Pacific Beach area). I am getting my first Cavalier puppy in a few weeks.

You will find loads of useful information on site. There are lots of local activities for other Cavalier owners in this area, including a CKCS Club Fun Match this weekend... I'm sure Cathy T. will fill you in on all the details! :)

o nice el cajon thats not too far from where Im at. I live in La Jolla (near the UCSD campus)

The joys of having two dogs are finally starting to unfold. Indy up until now has sometimes played with Charlie, and the rest of the time she looks at him like "who is this annoying kid and why is he still here?" but she has started to get more cunning now.

Last night we gave them both their respective Kong treats filled with Kong stuffing, Charlie's only half full and Indy's completely full. Well Indy quickly ate the end out of hers, while Charlie struggled with "I know there's something nummy in here but how do I get it out?!?!", then she snuck over to Charlie, stole his kong, took it to the couch to polish it off, then when she was done, went over to Charlie, who was now struggling with HER Kong, kindly dropped off the nice clean Kong she had finished off, then picked hers up, and took it across the room to finish that one. Charlie inspected the Kong and made the cutest face of disbelief. "Where did the good stuff go??"

Also, later in the night, Indy stole the bone Charlie had been working on, hopped up on the couch with it, sitting up with the bone hanging out of her mouth, while Charlie struggled in front of her trying his hardest to get up there to reclaim his bone. I couldn't get a camera in time to capture the hilarity! She just has the funniest look knowing what she was doing and knowing he couldn't get her! Such a little devil, she is!

Here you can see the bone in her mouth, too bad it's blurry!
431001378_57880244e3.jpg

haha thats funny it sounds like Indy likes to bully his younger sibling.

Also 805 and governor is probably like 2-5 minutes from where I live

Yes, Cathy and I decided today (after our first meet and greet with our pups) that Indy might be too smart for her own good! :p

Oh my gosh....Indy is such a smartie....and the most patient little girl. That Charlie chasing her and biting her ears and her butt...and she puts up with it!!! She is such a sweet gentle girl. Charlie.....well he's all boy puppy!! And such a kick to watch. Jake was having a blast chasing him. And Shelby even tolerated him. That's a big deal!!

Is that Charlie not the cutest little spitfire you've ever seen??!!! I loved that first video....all of his little grunts and growls.

Back