• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

India has passed her eye test

inca

her eye test this morning with Dr Mason ....she is now the proud owner of BOTH heart and eye certificates :flwr:

thanks karlin .......i was very pleased all was well her parents and grandparents are all tested clear but you just never know

You scared me with the title of your post! Glad it was about her tests. Way to go, that's great news.

molly said:
You scared me with the title of your post! Glad it was about her tests. Way to go, that's great news.

Me too Molly.

Congratulations that is wonderful. :D :D :D :D :D

molly said:
You scared me with the title of your post!

Made my heart stop for a minute there too!! But then remembered she was due for her tests...whew! Great news!

sorry if im scared ya ....... :yikes

maybe admin will want to change the title :flwr:

Yup the unthinkable passed my thoughts too to "not that beautiful tan/black!" So glad to see it's a good pass though.

i changed the the title ( didn't realise i could ) ##no more shocks for you lot

:yikes :yikes :yikes :wggle:

inca said:
thanks i love the avatar :)
Wow totally unrelated....I am sitting in my kitchen reading your reply and my husband pops out with "why do you have a picture of her (Kodee) with that GIRLY thing on" Ummm cause she's a girl dear???!!

Back