• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Willow and Cedar

Moviedust

The girls believe that, if they sit quietly and are well behaved, they deserve a treat:
littlebeggars.jpg

Cedar is checking out the new furniture. I think she finds this sofa acceptable:
cedarstraddle.jpg

Willow misses her Daddy. He's 15 minutes late for lunch. She's patient, though! He'll come through this door eventually.
waitingwillow.jpg

Moviedust said:
The girls believe that, if they sit quietly and are well behaved, they deserve a treat

Is that not the case? Indy sure believes it is.

Sit or down + cute face automatically = treat. Right? ;)

Those are an excellent set. :)

That Cedar on the sofa picture -- not sure whether that looks comfortable or painful! :lol: Willow just looks great too -- you've really done so well with her. They make a lovely pair.

Cedar on the sofa is "ride 'em cowboy!" I love the focus and attention in the first picture. They are just adorable.

Thanks! The girls are always " being good" when they think they can get something out of it! My husband is the worst with giving food, but my dad does his own share of "training". :S

Thanks, Bronte, for the lovely compliment on the house. After a year and a half of living here, I'm finally starting to feel "at home."

Cedar is certainly getting used to the new furniture. Ihavent seen her "ride" the sofa again, but she makes herself quite at home on the top of the loveseat where she has a wonderful view out into the garden. She's always on the look out for squirrels and rabbits.

Back