• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pooped Pup

anniespeeps

Here are a few pics of Annie all pooped out on the footrest of the La-Z-Boy next to Mom the other night. This was after a long walkie and a couple dozen "zoomies" around the house.

pooped1.jpg

pooped2.jpg

pooped3.jpg

Dave

She is so pretty, and comfy!

How much does Annie weigh?
She looks like such a nice size.

She's so sweet, the only problem, how does mum get off the chair when Annie's sleeping there? LOL I have to try to slide myself out from beneath Tucker when he crashes across my legs.

Joanne M said:
She's so sweet, the only problem, how does mum get off the chair when Annie's sleeping there? LOL I have to try to slide myself out from beneath Tucker when he crashes across my legs.

That can be a little bit tricky. :lol:

I just noticed that Tucker and Annie have almost the exact same expressions in their avatar pics. Too cute!

Dave

She is a darling. :D :D :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Don't they just find the most comfy spots.

How old is she again, Sorry I have forgotten. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

Bronte said:
She is so pretty, and comfy!

How much does Annie weigh?
She looks like such a nice size.

I just weighed her this morning. She weighs exactly 16 pounds. We think that's just about perfect for her.

Oh is she ever pretty! And that green chair against her rich ruby color is really striking!

:flwr:

Linda said:
She is a darling. :D :D :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Don't they just find the most comfy spots.

How old is she again, Sorry I have forgotten. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

Hi Linda,

Annie turned one year old on Feb. 8. But she'll always be our puppy. :D

Dave

Dave,
Annie is such a pretty little girl. Mabel used to sleep on the leg rest of my recliner too. I also know exactly what you mean by "zoomies". What a good word for it.
Karin

Those are great shots! She's adorable.

I just love the word "zoomies" too--so much more descriptive and apt than "running around the house like a crazy dog"!

mishmosh said:
phew! I wondered what this thread was all about! It doesn't translate into British too well :lol:

LOL I didn't think of that. What's that they say about two countries separated by a common language? . . .

Back