Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bella Mia update -- just a few days now...

Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow those are just adorable shots! I'm thinking of doing an easter photo shoot with Ollie... wonder how that will work out
    Emily and Ollie (29/10/06)

Post Thanks / Like

Aww ... she's cute ... and looks sooo young! How old will she be again when you get her?

Post Thanks / Like

She is sooo cute. I bet you are counting the days.
    Kelly, Lexie & Portia

Post Thanks / Like

She just turned six weeks, but I think she is small for her age. She'll be 8.5 weeks when I get her.

I noticed it looks like she has a little bit of tear staining already. Should I be concerned about that or is this normal for a lot of puppies? I just ordered Angels Eyes, which Darby's mom recommended in another post! (I know, I'm a little impulsive!)
    ~Heather

New mom to Bella Mia, born 2/11/07

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Kay
    She just turned six weeks, but I think she is small for her age. She'll be 8.5 weeks when I get her.

I noticed it looks like she has a little bit of tear staining already. Should I be concerned about that or is this normal for a lot of puppies? I just ordered Angels Eyes, which Darby's mom recommended in another post! (I know, I'm a little impulsive!)
    Aww, I can't wait to see pics. I'm jealous!!! We still have 3.5 weeks! I think people have said that puppies have a lot of tear staining when they're teething ...

Post Thanks / Like

Bella Mia is such a beautiful little baby! I hope you have a wonderful new life together!

I bet you're nearly counting down the hours till you pick her up!

Congratulations!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

She is beautiful.

She looks like she could have been from the same litter as our puppy and they are the exact same age!

Yes, according to alot of people on this board tears are totally normal.

I also had choice of the litter and after meeting all 4 puppies, I fell in love with the one with the most curiousity and spunk. When we got him away from the litter he calmed right down...for the time being!

Yep, that's what I meant, I just spelled it wrong!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone! Chester's mum - you are exactly right - I AM counting down the days now, only 12 more to go! Time is just flying by! She just had her first play date yesterday with her littermates' new parents so I am expecting more pictures because you know, I can never have enough of her

I can't wait to see pictures of your pup Julie!

And Ollie's Easter photo shoot

Bronte - Charlie is just gorgeous, I am so happy for you! He will look so handsome in that Burberry sweater too!
    ~Heather

Post Thanks / Like

heather, those easter pics are tooooo cute!!!

like everyone else, i agree... you will be just fine w/o visiting.... you've got a good breeder and a good friend who have helped you along the way... if i were in your shoes, i'm sure i would've went for it too... based on the pictures alone, she is so easy to fall in love with! besides, i really dont think any of us can go wrong w/ any dog in this breed

12 more days... it will fly by!! we just got Maggie last Saturday, so i know it's so exciting near the end of the wait.... soon we'll be hearing about her homecoming! til then, have fun preparing for a new chapter in your life!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well it's only a week away now! Bella's going to have a busy first week at home. She will be spending Easter weekend with my friend's family and two Cavs before the flight. She'll have four days home with me, and will be accompanying me to work in the mornings so she'll get to meet lots of new faces! I am going to try to make sure the first week she is never alone for more than a few hours...I think I will have more separation anxiety than she will!

Then next weekend she'll be traveling with me to Palm Springs to meet the rest of the family! Poor little thing will probably be so exhausted!
    ~Heather