• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella Mia update -- just a few days now...

Oooh, I'm so excited for you, Heather! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures. Can't you just picture her in a little Easter basket with all the goodies..it would be every little girls' (er, and some boys..) dream come true! Wow, so many adorable puppies around here...hear that Bianca? Maybe you'll get a brother! :lol: -Natalie

Almost there. It is Tuesday so only six more days to go! The digital camera will be charged and ready to go! :)

Just found out my friend will be uploading a video of Bella playing this weekend, a sneak preview - so excited!

*g* Then and ever after. Tear staining is almost as much a Cav trait as Velcro and kisses...

TODAY IS THE DAY!!

I heard from my friend last night after they picked up Bella. First thing she said is, "You are going to love her. She is absolutely GORGEOUS and SUCH a sweetheart!" I could tell that my friend had fallen in love with her as well, especially as she joked if she would be able to have visitation rights! :) It was about an hour drive from the breeder's, and Bella did not seem timid or frightened at all in the car. After a few minutes of curiously checking out her surroundings, she curled up in my friend's lap and went to sleep, occasionally waking up to shower her with kisses. She did not seem to have any separation anxiety at all and even was very playful with my friend's adult cavalier who was along for the ride! My friend also had the opportunity to meet both parents who were equally handsome and friendly. I am picking Bella up at the airport today at noon PST so stay tuned for pictures of our first meeting!

Last edited:
heehee, i'm reading this post at exactly noon your time.... i'm very happy for you and can't wait to see pics!!!!! that first day together is so fun and memorable... enjoy your new baby!!!

New pics, part I

Today is her first night home! She didn't make a peep on the plane and was soooo good today. As you can expect it was love at first sight. My friend was holding her when I arrived at the airport and I picked her up and couldn't believe how teeny she is - 3 lbs 11 oz of her - and she just immediately started biting at my fingers and showering me with kisses. She is the most playful and exuberant puppy ever - very...bouncy. She likes to pounce on just about everything and pretty much can't sit still! She also has been following me around all over the house, nipping at my feet. She also seems to have a love affair with herself in my full length mirror, she runs up to it, sniffs the mirror, jumps back about three feet as if startled by another dog's presence and then pounces forward again, swiping the mirror with her paws. It is adorable to watch! She is such a feisty little one. My friend said her Cavs didn't know what to make of her, she chased them all over the house for about an hour which was unusual for her male, who is used to doing the chasing, not being pursued! Her first night went okay, but as expected she was waking up crying about every few hours during the night to go potty...yikes, I guess that's what I get to look forward to tonight :)

I am trying to get the photos I took tonight uploaded but here are some that my friend took of her last night:

2w3uzc0.jpg

2jg9rvc.jpg

49jj28o.jpg

2zf232w.jpg

2wpkw1z.jpg

She is being so good right now! I put the snuggle puppy in her crate and she is lying right on top of it. I see a great photo opp! More pictures to come!

Last edited:
Oh my god - she is just perfect. Cute as a button. Congrats, congrats, congrats! You must be so excited for Bella to be home!

:jump:

awww, you must be on Cloud 9 right now! She looks like such a darling and has beautiful markings.... you are one lucky new momma!! congrats.... can't wait to see even more pics!!

Ohhhhhh, Bella is SO adorable!! Sounds like she's a spunky little thing--how fun!!

Give Bella Mia hugs from my Mia Bella! ;)

OMG!!!!! Bella is beautiful! She is just perfect! Ahhhh puppy love.....

I bet you never want to put her down on the floor and want to hold her and snuggle up to her every second!

Congratulations!!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of the little princess!

Oh dear lord! She is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!

What a GORGEOUS little puppy!! She has a beautiful head, and perfect markings! She is going to bring so much love, joy & laughter into your life! Congratulations, my dear! Enjoy the "puppy days," as they seem to grow up so fast!

Back