• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fat belly

katc10

Charlie seems like his belly has gotten fatter, and it feels very firm. Is this something I should be worried about? h*lp

Well I feel stupid now. He just went and pooped, and now his stomach feels normal. :sl*p:

I could have sworn he felt like that the last few days though, but maybe not. :oops: Chalk it up to a worrisome mom. Lol. ;)

Has he been wormed? Worms often will make their belly bloated and hard. When they poop some of that would disappear for a while but if it sticks around you might want to get a good wormer from the vet. Puppies often need worming twice in a row, about two weeks apart or so, to get all the worms. Most are born with worms as it is part of the worm lifecycle that they are passed thru the mother (who may have no sign of having worms). This is something you need to go to the vets for -- I would not use the over the counter wormers at pet shops. Many of them are useless and you also need advice on whether this is needed before putting chemicals thru a puppy; and to see whether you need two doses.

Back