• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Friday - two days of constant puppy love ahead

duncans_ma

For us full time workers....

I just wanted to point out for those of us about to get away from our offices for two days of puppy time...It is almost 5!!!

Does anyone else get antsy for puppy cuddles around lunch time on Firday!

I get so excited to think that for the next two days my pups will get showered with attention!

YAY!!!!! What a great post!!!!
I can't wait to get home every day but when it is FRIDAY-----I just think about the free days with the pups ;) !
I had parent teacher conferences this week and by today I was officially 'brain dead'.....

I used to work full time-- UNTIL we got a cavalier. Now I work part time and LOVE it. This is the one true benefit of being "older" and looking at retirement.

I know what you mean Ashley! I get so excited around 3 on Friday :D :D :D It is supposed to be gorgeous here the next 2 days so it should be a good weekend...lots of tennis ball throwing :lol: 8)

Enjoy the weekend all! :flwr:

Well, I get excited every Friday too! For me it is even more exciting because I work in NH during the week and get to see my Maddy in Florida on the weekends. (Plus hubby of course).
I did just get back from eleven days there, was in NH for two days and am now in San Diego on a business trip. So I will actually go back to Florida on Wednesday this week for four days! yAY!
I miss her so much when I don't see her. She shakes when she sees me.
I am also looking forward to mid May when she and hubby will come up to NH for the summer and I will see her every day.
Pam

I can totally relate! It isn't funny that my DH is at home all the time this summer and I have to work all day! I have to call for "puppy check-ins" all day long! ;) but come Saturday, she's all MINE! Ha ha, I've even gotten Mike to go to the grocery store for me, because I need puppy bonding time...boy does he HATE it...sometimes I think he buys things I dislike (like broccoli) just so he wont' have to go... :D -Natalie

Back