• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

agility classes

angie

i would love jadan to go to agility classes or even just a ckcs group. does anyone have any links that i could try for this area. i have tried to search myself but the ones i find are too far away. i would love him to meet up and play with other little dogs, the parks great but not the same. he used to go to puppy classes but it changed to another night i couldnt do and he used to love them. i think he would love agility. :flwr:

we are in horsham. we go to goring beech alot though, near worthing :flwr: what part of ireland?, you have stunning scenery there. :flwr:

dungarven,co warterford.been here 8 yrs now.we have bought a site await planning.will post pics soon because we have snow peaked mountains in front.my brother lives in ferring nr. goring.

Don't forget that he should be past his 1st birthday before he starts jumping..even the little jumps. All those lttle bones need time to grow strong first!

You can do the tunnels and weave poles and walk him through the jump wings but no jumping ;) he will enjoy the atmosphere and hopefully you will too :D

When you find a club have fun ok, it's great!

Alison.

Cinders has been doing fun agility for 5 years now! She just loves plodding round the course at her own speed - not the fastest dog in the group, but she is always accurate. :lol:
Minnie-May has just recently started - she is picking it up really well and on Sunday she mastered the see-saw!!
Its a shame you don't have one near you - we just love our Sunday outings!

Back