• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Huey Update!

Donald Duck

:updte:

Let me just say how much I appreciate all the kind words and concern from everyone here! I can't tell you how good it feels to have so much support, thanks to all of you, from the bottom of my heart.

Huey spent the day at the vet yesterday where he was monitered while they did some tests. They adore him as much as we do and his care is a major priority for them. The office is closed this afternoon but they are staying late to see if they get his test results.

Dehydration was a big concern for us, especially since he got so dehydrated the first time he got sick a few weeks ago. The doctor showed us how to give him water with a syringe and also taught us how to give him food that way when necessary.

We're still waiting for results but luckily, he seems better today. He's finally drinking water on his own and even ate a small bowl of food this morning. He's still really tired but it's different than before. Now, he's really sleeping whereas before he was just extremely lethargic, lying around and looked out of it.

I've posted some information about Addision's Disease seperately for those that asked. Again, many thanks to you all, I'm so glad to such a warm and caring enviornment where I'm surrounded by such good people as you all!! :l*v:

I'll be sure to let everyone know when we hear from our vet!

Thanks for the update!
Sending lots of warm thoughts your way.
Hang in there Huey...I have a feeling you are going to be feeling 100% better in a few days :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: !

Fingers crossed that whatever is going on is just a passing thing and not something ongoing.

xox

Thanks for the update. We all just love little Huey so much....he's such a precious boy. We're pulling for him!

Back