• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My precious Mabel

I'm so sorry, poor Mabel :( :(

It was heartbreaking to watch your video of her suffering, and I can only hope that it is a comfort to you now that she can breathe easily and will be running and playing with our Angels at the Bridge.

You were very brave to let her go.

In time the raw pain will ease and you will be able to look back and remember the happy times.

Thinking of you :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

You were very brave to let your little girl go thinking of you and hope the pain gets less :hug: :flwr: Aileen and the gang (Jazzie Barney---Sam)

That is a beautiful slide show you put together of Mabel and it was bitter sweet watching it. I hope your pain diminishes to leave just the happy memories. I also hope that in time, you will get another new love to fill the void.

that was such a touching video....she was a sweet looking dog with such expressive eyes! Thank you for sharing it with us

Rest in peace sweet sweet Mabel girl. It just broke my heart seeing her video. I too think it was so brave of you to do what was best for her. I couldn't bear to watch her in that kind of pain. I smiled through your slideshow. What a sweet girl and she brought you so much joy. Your heart will heal and you will think of her smile with fondness and love.

My heart is with you. I lost my precious 15 year old cat last month and I still think of her every single day, missing her sweet, soft companionship. As everyone says - it's a brave and devastating thing to let a pet go. I will be thinking of you.

A lovely tribute to Mabel...it's so very hard to let them go.

Mabel will always be a part of you and in time, you'll start to remember the happy times and funny little doggie you love so very much. :flwr: :flwr:

That was beautiful, she looked like such a sweet loving girl. It's never easy when they go, just breaks your heart :(
Hope you doing ok,
lots of love

What a beautiful slideshow. I smiled watching it but with tears in my eyes.

Such a wonderful girl.

Karin,

I am so very, very sorry that you had to lose your precious baby. Her spirit will always be with you and she knows how much you adored her in this life.

Take care and big hugs to you. It is a very brave & unselfish thing to do to end their suffering.

XXXXX

Karin I'm sorry for the loss of your much loved Mabel. It is evident from your slide show that she had a life filled with love, thank you for sharing it with us.

Aaahhh, that was touching. I was also watching with tears in my eyes.

I know that my mum and I will soon go through that, as Annabel is nearing the end of her life, but that is so true that Mabel has enriched your lives, as Annabel has done ours.

Back