• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

off leash dogs attacked today

Thanks for your concern - we feel very fortunate that she is fine. The vet couldn't find any problems. I really think the puppia harness saved her neck from any direct contact.

What a relief, Cathy! I just saw this post--what a scare!! Wrigley got bitten on the neck a month or so ago at the dog park and it really scared me, but the hole healed up nicely. I'm glad Chocolate was spared a bad bite. Hugs from Mia and Wrigley! :flwr:

Oh thankgoodness for that!! That's great news that Chocolate is ok,the poor baby! Good thing for the puppia!!

Glad everything turned out ok! :hug: to poor Chocolate

I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to your baby.. I hope Chocolate will recover fast from this..

This owner better learn a lesson from all this and NEVER allow this to happen again!! What he/she did is just plain wrong. :?

Back