• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pics!!! Lots

Mycavyangels

I know i post way to many photos!! but here are more for you guys :D
they were taken today

DSCF0105.jpg

DSCF0088-2.jpg

DSCF0083-4.jpg

DSCF0075-1.jpg

DSCF0073-2.jpg

DSCF0072-5.jpg

DSCF0065-2.jpg

DSCF0054-2.jpg

DSCF0061-2.jpg

DSCF0048-1.jpg

DSCF0041-1.jpg

DSCF0039-3.jpg

DSCF0030-3.jpg

DSCF0015-2.jpg

DSCF0007-6.jpg

DSCF0008-5.jpg

DSCF0006-5.jpg

DSCF0050-3.jpg

OHHHHH! I wish I had a place where the doggies could run free ;) !

Great photos but that last photo is just BEAUTIFUL!!!
And.....the spring flowers are soooo pretty!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Suzanne - no such thing as too many!! You have some really great shots. Here are my thoughts

The picture of you and Buddy is adorable.

Who's the man with the three of them? I love his expression!

The picture of Buddy laying in the grass is great!

I love love love the one of Emily on her back with the chihuahua

And oh my gosh...the one of Emily and Rosie at the water's edge is fantastic!

You sure have some lucky little dogs!!

Suzanne,

You don't post too many pictures! I love them all. And it's so nice to see all the green grass there - our snow here is gone, but the grass and trees are all still brown. Gives me something to look forward to! I especially love the pictures of you and your dad with the dogs; everyone looks so happy.

I lived in London (a couple of blocks off Hyde Park) when I was 17 years old. My dad was an Army officer, and was an exchange student at the British war college - I don't remember its formal name. So I love seeing you out in a London park. I made another visit about 8 years ago to visit a friend who lives in the High Wycombe area outside of London.

Keep on posting!

Ha...Barb, I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the gorgeous flowers!

Suzzane,

I love the two with the flowers in the background, especially the one with Emily walking down the cobblestone path...and OMG the water pick is amazing! That would be an awesome painting!

Wow those are great suzanne! :) But may i ask.. how many puppias do you have? :yikes I think I see a new one each time you post pics! Lol :lol: Anyway great photos, they look so happy as usual :flwr:

Suzanne,

I agree with everyone else, there is no such thing as too many pictures. Wow, those are fantastic. Where were they taken? Your cavs are beautiful and you are as adorable as ever too! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful photos with us.

These pictures are terrific and make me long for spring. Puppy dogs and flowers, what a great combo for some great pictures. That 12th picture of
your B/t and the last one are spectacular!

Great pics as always Suzanne! I just love the one of Buddy lying by himself in the grass. So cute! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Suzanne,

Too many pictures? You're kidding right? You take the cutest pictures of your puppies in the outdoors. They always look like they are having such a grand time.

As always you posted some lovely photos Suzanne! You have a great eye for art & photography and I particulary love that last photo ...

Your dogs are beautiful and it looks like you are having a lovely spring in London!!! I can't wait until it makes it's way to us!! :flwr:

Back