• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Star Meets 3 Rhodesian Ridgebacks

Barb B

Neighbors of ours have 3 Rhodesian Ridgebacks - they go jogging with them. I walked out the front door this morning with Star, and there they were in the neighbor's driveway. They are huge! Star screeched to a halt, then decided she wanted to go over and check things out.

Huh? This is the puppy who is intimidated by the German Shepherd, Boxer, and Golden Doodles in puppy kindergarten. Turns out that the oldest of the RRs, Maggie, is the gentlest soul ever. She is quite large and a little overweight - her running days are over - but she nuzzled up to Star like she was with a little pup of her own. So sweet - and what a great "big dog" experience for Star.

Oh, I should say, after all the recent posts. All 3 RRs were on leashes! I wish I had a picture of this encounter. Star was about the size of their heads... :D

What an eventful day for little Star! Maybe they'll be pics next time you and Star encouter the Ridgebacks...sounds like Star and Maggie are fast friends now!

Back