• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crufts pictures ?

Andrea&Diva´s mom

Can anyone tell my where I can see pictures from the cavaliers that were shown on Crufts 2007

I have been trying to find some pictures of

CH WANDRIS ENTERTAINER JW

and

CH PAMEDNA TOUCH OF FAN-TC JW

and all the other pretty cavs ofcourse ;)

If anyone could show me some link with pictures of these dogs or anyone who was there and took some pictures could post there pics here I would be very very thankful :flwr:

Wandris Entertainer from UK CKCS site:

1malvern.jpg

Page: http://www.cavaliers.co.uk/Show/photos2004/malvern.htm

Wow, what a coat -- that's a much better picture. That's fantastic that he's an A and a Crufts winner -- should boost his profile as a stud dog and help spread some good genes. :)

Wonder what his heart status is, and that of his parents? If he turns out to be heart clear at five plus (I'm assuming he's a young dog now...?), is A for SM and clearly a stunner for looks.... that should be any reputable breeder's dream stud!

I saw Wandris Entertainer in the flesh, yesterday, when he got yet another cc. He's much more handsome in real life and never stopped wagging his tail.

There are lots of photos on www.cavaliers.co.uk , including some from yesterday. look in shows 2007 photos

Back